Peotone Bowling Center opened its doors to the public for the first time, Saturday, Feb. 2, 1946, with six lanes. The Peotone Village Board and a team of firemen bowl a match game. The firemen won the series 1675 to 1291.The regular charge for bowling was 25 cents per line. Two more lanes were installed at the present location (year unknown).
READ MORE »